Our PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
2020 PSG BURSARY PROGRAMME
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
What is in it for you?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if Engineering)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
Degree in any one of the following
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Average of 65% and above
How to apply:
Ref no: #PSG-20955
Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (CLICK HERE) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your ap
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.