Closing Date: 09 November 2016
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Start Date: 01 / 01 / 2017
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry and it offer graduates the opportunity to upskill themselves by offering a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
What is in it for me?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any of the related disciplines with a keen interest in the Corporate environment:
- Electrical and Computer engineering
- Electromechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Average of 75% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
PSG is looking for hard working and talented candidates. If you meet with the minimum requirements, submit your CV , along with a certified copy of your ID and academic transcripts to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org; Natasha.email@example.com
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.