Job Description Students may apply for a training contract at any point during their undergraduate studies.
- Students must have obtained consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Pay keen attention to detail.
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential are important.
- Perform audit procedures at various clients in different industries to express an opinion on their financial records.
- Work closely with the audit team to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Progress steadily throughout the 3 years of articles to qualify as a Chartered Accountant
Position TypeFull Time
About UsPwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office. During your traineeship you will be able to put into practice the theory you have learned at university. You will be working in a challenging business environment, travelling to clients on most days, and you will interact with people on various levels.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.