- A 12 month Learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- National Certificate in Short Term Insurance atNQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Matric with English and Mathematics (Symbols D and above)
- Be unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
- 3 months sales experience will be an advantage
- Not committed/registered for other studies in 2017/2018
- Be able to start with the Learnership on 1 March 2017
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
How to apply
Applications close on 03 February 2017. Click here to apply online
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.