Send applications for the Rio Tinto Learnership Programme 2021.
Closing Date: 22 August 2020
Location: Richards Bay
Supporting the empowerment of women is a key priority for Richards Bay Minerals.
The Imbokodo programme was started in 2005 to help South African women become part of the world of mining and increase the numbers of future mining leaders.
Rio Tinto Learnership Programme
Are you keen to explore and develop your personal and professional potential within a dynamic and diverse company? With us you’ll gain hands-on experience to develop your personal, technical and professional skills while working alongside knowledgeable and passionate professionals. Rio Tinto is a mining and metals company operating in 36 countries around the world. As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Certified as a Top Employer for four consecutive years, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is a world leader in heavy mineral sands extraction and refining and is South Africa’s largest mineral sands producer. RBM mines the vast mineral rich sands of the northern KwaZulu-Natal province and produces predominantly ilmenite, rutile and zircon – materials used in everything from paint to smart phones to sunscreen.
RBM has been a major contributor to the communities of KwaZulu-Natal for more than 40 years. We have been pioneering award-winning, progressive dune rehabilitation and have been learning and sharing lessons with the global scientific community for almost as long.
Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following fields:
- Mineral Processing (Imbokodo Programme – Females Only)
- South African citizen;
- Matric with Maths and Science;
- National driver’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen this career path
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
How to Apply
More opportunities here
- Public Works Internship Programme
- Midvaal Municipality Internship Programme
- Motsepe Foundation Bursaries 100 Available
- Homechoice Vacancies : Cash Book Administrator Position
- Sassa R350: New Payment System [You May Change Now]
- MR D Food Clerk Position
- Shoprite Group System Designer