Closing Date: 21 May 2021Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Duration: 12-24 Months
At South African Tourism, we are committed to building a better South Africa and We believe in investing in our youth as future leaders. Our Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme which offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector
Eligibility: Any Graduate with no previous internship programme experience and who has completed a National Diploma / Degree. Applicants who need to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL) are also encouraged to apply.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business, involvement in real business projects as well as engagement with various stakeholders in the sector.
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
|Office of the CEOBusiness Administration / Management / Business AnalysisSAT 130|
|National Convention BureauProject Management / Sales and Marketing / Events ManagementSAT 131|
|Governance, Risk and Compliance|
|Office / Business AdministrationSAT 132|
|Risk Management / GovernanceSAT 134|
|Tourism ExecutionTravel and TourismSAT 135|
|Visitor ExperienceTravel and Tourism / Quality AssuranceSAT 136|
|DigitechComputer sciences / Information Technology / Programming / Mathematics / Statistical Modelling / Data Management / Web DesignSAT 137|
|FinanceSupply Chain / Logistics / Travel ManagementSAT 138|
|Brand and MarketingPublic Relations / CommunicationsSAT 139|
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. No late applications will be accepted.