Samancor Bursary Scholarships
Apply with Grade 10, 11 and 12 academic results
CLOSING DATE: 05 October 2018
If you are a talented Grade 12 learner with provisional university admittance or completing your 1st – 3rd year of study at a reputable and recognised South African University, we would like to hear from you.
We are offering a full bursary in the following field:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Your application will not be considered if you do not submit proof of your academic results and full details of your academic record.
- You must include a Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Personal details
- School / University contact details
- Extracurricular Activities at School / University past four years
- Special Achievements at School and/or University past four years
- Briefly explain why you have chosen to pursue your intended career (not more than a 100 words)
Please ensure that the following are attached to the application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your ID
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 academic results
- University academic results (if applicable)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
How To Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you