We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things.
Graduate: IT Support Assistant
This is a specialist role within DA that is primarily responsible for providing IT support to develop, maintain and update the learning management system (Moodle), and build online training solutions.
Qualification and experience
- Grade 12
- Must have completed and be in possession of a 3 year National Diploma or Degree in Degree in IT.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- Windows and operating systems
- Multimedia development
- Web development/design
- MS: Access
- Share Point
This internship is a 12 month contract, which will commence on 1 Feb 2020-31 Jan 2021.
Your application will be considered incomplete should the following documentation not be attached with your application:
• Comprehensive CV
• Certified colour copy of your ID
• Certified matric certificate
• Certified relevant diploma/degree
Closing Date 6 November 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.