Location: Klerksdorp, Roodepoort and Johannesburg
The five business clusters (Personal Finance, Investments, Emerging Markets, Corporate, and Short-term insurance) house the Group’s business operations. The Group Office serves as the ‘glue’ that keeps the Group together by providing strategic direction and support to the five clusters to assist them in meeting their business objectives. The Group Office is responsible for the Group’s centralised functions, which include: Finance, Actuarial and Risk Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Market Development and Brand Services.
What will you do?
Under general supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files. Routines are generally prescribed and supervision is readily available.
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification and Experience
Grade 12 with 1 to 2 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations
- Data collection and analysis
- Record keeping, filing and maintenance of databases
- Maintain work standards and quality verification
- Plans and aligns – Stage 1
- Communicates effectively – Stage 1
- Action orientated – Stage 1
- Optimises work processes – Stage 1
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Being resilient – Stage 1
- Customer focus – Stage 1
- Collaborates – Stage 1
- Cultivates innovation – Stage 1
- Drives results – Stage 1
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
How To Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you