SANNE is looking for talented matriculants to apply for our two-year, fully assisted professional training programme. Trainees will be awarded with an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Technical Financial Accounting upon completion.
Skills / requirements
The requirements are:
- A certified Matric certificate
- Candidates should not be registered with another learnership/ institution
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Achieved 50% or more for mathematics
- Willing to attend classes on a Saturday
- Be available to start on 2 January 2020
About the company
SANNE provides administration, reporting and fiduciary services to leading alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and corporates. We have over 1,750 clients, administer more than 7,800 structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets.
SANNE employs more than 1,600 people and has a presence in 20 established international financial centres spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Our global presence and the deep experience of our senior team enables us to work in partnership with our clients across key assets and jurisdictions, through one co-ordinated platform. Every client receives a tailored solution, specific to their needs.