Send applications for Sappi Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 11 September 2020
Location: Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering apprentice training opportunities to interested individuals with a view to qualify as a prospective Fitter / Mechanician / Millwright.
The training opportunity will include the following:
- All trade related training completed at a SETA approved facility
- On the job training at Sappi Saiccor
- Practical training on site
- Theoretical training
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N2 Subjects in Fitting and Turrning Trade
- Electrical Trade Theory
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Electronics
You may also check:
- Capitec Graduates Vacancies
- NEMISA Internship Programme
- Henkel Internship Programme
- Western Cape Government Internships
- Winter Cereal Trust Bursaries
- Customer Services Internship Programme
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an in-house aptitude assessment.
How to Apply
|Millwright ApprenticeApply Online for the SAPPI Millwright Apprenticeship Programme|
|Mechanician ApprenticeApply Online for the SAPPI Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeship Programme|
|Fitter ApprenticeApply Online for the SAPPI Fitter Apprenticeship Programme|
|Electrical ApprenticeApply Online for the SAPPI Electrical Apprenticeship Programme|
About the company
Our Alfeld Mill is located to the south of Hanover (Germany) in the Leinetal region and its origins date back to 1706. The Mill includes over 384,000 m² and approximately 800 employees.
Our product range is reinforced by consistent high-quality thanks to our holistic knowledge of paper production and the constant development of individual recipes. Our five papermaking machines with widths from 3.3 to 4.8 meters, very efficiently produce coated and uncoated speciality papers and SBB carton boards. The grammage ranges from 17 g/m² to 500 g/m².
In addition to the optimisation of our processes and systems, in particular, measures to reduce the environmental impact and to increase energy efficiency are the focus of our corporate policy. Ideas of our employees and their commitment make a significant contribution to the continuous improvement in the production process, product quality and environmental impact and the saving of resources.