Closing date: 10 December 2019
Location: Tugela Mill
Sappi Tugela Mill is offering training oppotunies to interested individuals with a view to qualify in a Electrical / Fitter / Instrumentation Trade
The training opportunity will include the following:
- All trade related training completed at a SETA approved training facility.
- On the job training at Sappi Tugela
- Practical training off site
- Theoretical training
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
- Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- N3 Eletrical Engineering with 4 subjects or NCV Level 4 Certificate (Electrical) or
- N3 Mechanical Engineering with 4 subjects or NCV Level 4 Certificate (Mechanical)
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the SAPPI Eletrical Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the SAPPI Fitter Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply Online for the SAPPI Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3 / 5. Vote count: 2