Sappi seeks to place suitably prospective Process Trainees for Training and Development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill in Nelspruit.
Whether you’re mild or wild at heart, you could have what it takes to work in forestry. Sappi is a producer of coated woodfree paper which is used in publications such as annual reports, catalogues, brochures and magazines.
- N3 Pulp and Paper will be preferable
- Grade 12 (Maths and Physical Science)
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
Key Competencies and skills
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
How to apply
Closing date is 28 February 2017. Click here to apply online
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.