Sappi Internship Programme Barberton Mpumalanga
Sappi Southern Africa
Lomati Mill, Barberton
Mechanical Engineering Intern ( 85 and 86 for temps )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his / her discipline of engineering on a 1 year contract.
REPORTING TO: ENGINEERING MANAGER
- Exposure to the Engineering field and make meaningful contribution contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics / biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical / Professional knowledge and skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric with a BTech / bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Programming background and / PLC
- No experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office
14 May 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply