To also assist in executing related activities across the designated region within a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Assist with preparing and participating in field days, conferences, research reviews & other related forums
- Assist with ensuring that a complete record is maintained of all research activities
- Responsible for ensuring that health and health policies and procedures are adhered to.
Closing Date: 26 January 2016
Location: Howick, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Research knowledge
- Planning and organizing
- Safety and Quality awareness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- No experience required
- Computer skills Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
|Research Grad / Intern in Howick
|Operations Grad / Intern in Pietermaritzburg
| Chemistry Grad / Intern
| Risk Management Grad / Intern
| Mechanical Engineering Grad / Intern
How To Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.