Sasol is looking for a General Worker within the Chemical Operations business unit in Secunda, Mpumalanga.
Purpose of Job
- To maintain housekeeping of the plant and to support plant personnel.
- Cleaning of storage and road tankers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Transport spares and equipment to work areas
- Store away cleaning tools, water and flexible hoses in designated areas
- Matric/Grade 12 or N3
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Experience in Explosives or Ammonium Nitrate related operations could be advantageous.
- Experience in working with cleaning tools.
- Perform routine inspection on plant and reporting of defects
- Conduct BBS observations
- Cleaning of storage tanks, road tankers, floors and PPE according to direct instruction
- Packing materials in storage areas according to direct instruction
- Safe handling, stacking and storage of chemicals/dangerous materials
- Perform painting tasks under direct supervision
- Assist Process Artisan in performing daily tasks as and when required
- Removal and emptying of waste bins on the plant.
- Cleaning of sample cups and buckets on plant.
- Cleaning and decontamination of plant equipments.
- Ad hoc job related tasks on request of more senior personnel.
How to apply
Closing date is 15 January 2017. Click here to apply online
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.