Closing Date: 24 July 2019 at 16:00
Johannesburg Water invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The Internship Programme will run for a period of [x1]2 months.
|Supply Chain Management[x2]|
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Public Procurement.
S4 in Microbiology / Biotechnology (all mandatory subjects completed,in need of Practical Training).
S4 in Analytical Chemistry(allmandatory subjects completed, inneed of Practical Training).
|Human Resource Management [x1]|
B-Tech / Degree in Human Resources Management; Psychology and Industrial Psychology.
|Bulk Waste Water [x1]|
BSc with Biochemistry, Chemistry or Microbiology or B-Tech in Wastewater.
|Communications: Communications & Marketing) [x1]|
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications.
|Metering ( Revenue Analyst) [x1]|
National Diploma orDegree (Computer Science, Information Technology)
|Metering ( Data Analyst ) [x1]|
National Diploma or Degree (Computer Science, IT)
|Operations Support : Innovation and Technology [x1]|
BSc Honours/ Masters in Civil Engineering ( Note that this is a Research and Project base internship and will not involve day to day Civil engineering activities)
Requirements: Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above. Applicants are only opened to South African citizensbetween the ages of 18 and 30 years.Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should notapply.
Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliantand in line with its EE plan. For these internship positions, preference will be given to women and people with disabilities.
Please note the following: Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previousformal employment inthe field of studywill not be considered.JohannesburgWater will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or any appointed candidate from or outside Gauteng Province.If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information you will be liable to instant dismissal.
Applicants must complete all the fields on the JW Internship Application form in order to be considered. Incomplete applications forms will not be considered.
How To Apply
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you