Closing Date: 03 January 2017
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Sandton
Stipend: R14491400 pa
- Must be a South African citizen; and
- Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV) ; Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra – curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Ability to evaluate and make decision quickly
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills) ; and · Resilience and influential
- Our recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments ; and · Successful candidate s will be accepted into ICASA ’s Graduate Development Programme and given a twenty four ( 24) month contract
|Policy Research and Analysis Grad / Intern
|Monitoring and Evaluation Grad / Intern
|Information Knowledge Management Grad / Intern
|Internal Audit Grad / Intern Grad / Intern
|Compliance and Consumer Affairs Grad / Intern
|Engineering Town Grad / Intern
|Licensing Grad / Intern
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
|Human Resource Grad / Intern
|Legal, CCC and Risk Grad / Intern
|Engineering and Technology Grad / Intern
|Finance Grad / Intern
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.