SENIOR ADMINISTRATION CLERK REF NO: 010319/03 Branch: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation SALARY : R163 563 per annum (Level 05) CENTRE : Head Office Pretoria
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification. Have experience on supply chain management processes. Work Technical knowledge / Competencies: Knowledge of clerical functions, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collate administrative statistics. Basic knowledge and insight of Human Resources prescripts. Knowledge of basic financial operating systems (PERSAL, BAS LOGIS, etc.). Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment. Good interpersonal relations. Team work and flexibility. Client orientation and customer focus. Communication skills, verbal and written.
DUTIES : Render general clerical support services. Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles. Distribute documents / packages to various stakeholders as required. Type letters and / or other correspondences when required. Keep and maintain the coming and outgoing document register of the component. Provide supply chain management support services within the component. Stock control of offices stationery. Keep and maintain the asset register of the component. Maintain a leave register for the component. Provide assistance in arranging travelling and accommodation requests if or when required. Provide financial administration support services in the component. Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to the manager for approval. Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component. Relieve the Switchboard operator when required. Update telephone contact list when need arises. Report faulty telephones. Assist with conducting building inspections and report faults identified.
ENQUIRIES : Ms T. Mthombeni Tel No: 012 808 9619
APPLICATIONS : For purposes of response handling please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to 285 Continental Building, Corner of Visagie and Bosman Street, Pretoria. FOR ATTENTION : Ms LI Mabole
CLOSING DATE : 01 March 2019 NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you