Sibanye Stillwater Academy is looking for young dynamic individuals who are interested in taking part in an IT at the Beatrix operation.
INTERNSHIP (GRADUATE PROGRAMME) ICT
A LIMITED NUMBER OF INTERNSHIPS ARE BEING OFFERED TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES FOR A FULL TIME INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN LINE WITH SIBANYE-STILLWATER’S BUSINESS NEEDS, TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE OBTAINED:
- BSc / BIT / BTech Information Technology
- Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience
- Have an IT Degree when applying for this Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
HOW TO APPLY
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND ATTACH THE FOLLOWING IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified copy of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interviews process