A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and opportunity in line with Sibanye’s business needs
Sibanye-Stillwater awards a limited number of bursaries each year to selected candidates to study for a bachelor’s degree at a South African university.
The intention of the scheme is to provide Sibanye-Stillwater with high-calibre graduates who wish to make their career in one of its companies.
Preference will be given to applicants from local communities and labour sending areas.
- BSc / BEng / BTech Mining Engineering
- BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc / National Diploma Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- BSc /BEng Geology/Honours
- BSc Finance
- BSc / BEng / BTech Survey
- BSc / BEng / BTech Rock Engineering
- BA Human Resource Management
CLICK HERE: SibanyeStillwater-job-application-form.pdf
Closing Date: 30 July 2019
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019