Closing Date: 29 November 2019
A limited number of full time internships (graduate programmes) are being offered, in line with Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs, to individuals who have obtained:
- Mechanical Engineering: BSc / BTech / BEng Mechanical Engineering
- IT: BSc / BIT / BTech Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering: BSc / BTech/ BEng Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering: BSc / BTech/ BEng Mining Engineering
- Geology: BSc / BTech / BEng Geology (from HONOURS ONLY)
Beneficiaries of these Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
- Have an equivalent Degree or Higher when applying for this Internship programme.
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Have a relevant qualification (and/or higher) and subject verification letter from DHET when applying for this Internship programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
Interested parties should complete and attach the following in the online application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process.
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process.
How to Apply
Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 28 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.