Apply for the Siemens Apprenticeship Programme. Requirements: Candidate must have passed the following subjects at TVET college to join the Programme. Read more and apply for Siemens Apprenticeship.
Location: Wadeville, South Africa
The Siemens Energy Apprenticeship Scheme (SEAS) is a 48-month programme.
Candidate must have passed the following subjects at TVET college to join the Programme
- Mathematics N3
- Engineering Science N3
- Mechanotechnology N3
- Engineering Drawings N3
- Clear criminal record
- Hard working, driven, be able to work under pressure,
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must be proactive
- Must have attention to detail and fault-finding skills
How to Apply
About Siemens South Africa Career opportunities
Thank you for your interest in a career at Siemens. All available and legitimate positions, including Learnerships, are listed here.
Please note that there is currently a hoax announcement circulating on social media that Siemens South Africa is offering Learnerships in various disciplines, and asking applicants to pay an upfront admissions fee.
Kindly be advised that Siemens will not ask applicants to pay an admissions fee or any upfront fee to conduct background checks, during the recruitment process.
You may also apply for:
- Sassa R350 [Meaning of Sassa Pending Status]
- WC Government Internship Programme
- Fraser Alexander Internship Programme
- Transnet Bursary and Trainee Programme
- SACAA Graduates Internship Programme
- Hitachi Internship Programme Joburg and Cape Town
- Capitec Bank Vacancies August 2020 : Graduates