Closing Date: 13 September 2019
SITA is offering 80 opportunities for interns who desire to be part of the SITA talent pool. The interns will be placed in one of the following areas:
Hosting and Secure Operations Networks and Service Management, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain Management,.
The SITA Graduate Development provides accelerated career path throughrelevant exposure in yourarea of interest. Internswho meet the minimum requirements after completion of the 12 months internshipprogramme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- Should be in possession ofa 3 year National Diploma or Bachelor’sDegree in Human Resources Management / Finance / ICT;
- Computer literacy;
- No work experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any InternshipProgrammebefore;and
- People Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful;
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered;
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA);
- Only candidates who meetthe requirements should apply;
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment;
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking;
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only; and
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications and a copy of SA ID documentspecifying area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you