SITA Learnerships All Provinces
Closing Date: 21 January 2019
The successful implementation of National Development Plan vision 2030 depends on universal digital access and inclusion of all citizens as South Africa is heading towards the fourth industrial revolution characterized by digital society and knowledge economy.
The programs is aimed at providing the South African youth with the opportunities to acquire new skills thus increasing their employment prospects .
In response to the above vision, SITA currently has 55 opportunities for Unemployed Youth who will be skilled across Information Communication Technology capabilities.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 3 5 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage ; and
- No working experience required.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document t o the preferred provincial office per below: (Enquiries For any enquiries contact : 012 482 2229 / 012 482 2400 / 012 482 2884 )
Province Email address
- Gauteng email@example.com
- Limpopo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mpumalanga email@example.com
- North West firstname.lastname@example.org
- KwaZulu Natal email@example.com
- Nort hern Cape firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Cape email@example.com
- Free State fs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Cape email@example.com
For people with disabilities (For any enquiries contact Mpho Mashigo 012 482 2884 / Christinah Monageng 012 482 2400 – Centurion):
- Hosting; ·
- Applications Development; and
- IT Service Management.
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.