To offer unemployed individuals exposure to Gaming technical skills. Learners will be exposed to facilitating the playing of the Tables games and providing exceptional gaming service on the floor in accordance with company standards and ICS.
Matric / Grade 12 (or equivalent).
Customer service experience advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge
- Successful Gaming Licence application.
- Successful completion of Learnership in National Certificate in Gaming Operations requirements.
- Willing to commit to and undergo a 12 month Learnership inclusive of theoretical and practical components.
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
- Mobility and ability to move around as per job requirements (ability to stand while working for long periods of time).
- Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy.
- Full visual acuity (ability to discern colours).
- Manual Dexterity (ability to handle chips and cards with both hands).
- Ability to mentally calculate large numbers.
- Ability to use basic computer application skills in the context of their own job.
- Managing risk.
- Customer service orientation.
- Emotional resilience.
- Attention to detail/Quality orientation.
- Willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
Key Performance Areas:
- ICS, SOP and checklist adhered to at all times.
- Pace of game: Spins and hands dealt per hour meet operational standards.
- Financial transactions / payouts are accurate and timeous.
- Dealing cycle as per game type.
- Float meets the requirements of player action.
- All equipment is functioning prior to start of shift.
- Complaint, disputes and suggestions are actioned / escalated as per SOP.
- Staff are able to pass on all relevant information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc.) to guests.
- Staff uniform, hygiene and appearance is maintained as per SOP.
- Guests treated in line with individual needs.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.