4X People Wanted ASAP at Exxaro
Closing Date: 16 November 2018
Location: Leeuwpan, Mpumalanga
Vacancy for: Skills Development Act 18.2 – Youth Engineering Learnership
POWERING POSSIBILITY Vacancy Number: Four (4) 18.2 -Training Opportunities
- Electrician [x1]
- Diesel Mechanic [x1]
- Fitter [x1]
- Boilermaker [x1]
Exxaro Coal Mpumalanga offers a development opportunity to persons interested in growing their careers within Engineering.
The Learnership consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical / workplace experience.
REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO EC-LSE18 / 01 ON ALL APPLICATIONS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grade 12 / Standard 10 with an E symbol or 40% and higher pass in English and Mathematics.
- NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol or 40% or higher.
- Applicants who passed Grade 12 / Standard 10 at a Technical High School – with Subject Trade Theory, English, Mathematics, Science and Technical Drawing – all subjects must be an E (40%) symbol or higher equal to N2 requirements) – may also submit their application for consideration.
Added to the above mentioned the applicant must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Trades: Minimum N2 qualification with all four subjects. The relevant Trade Theory is compulsory for Mechanical Trades. Plater / Welders must have Structural Drawings as a subject.
- Electrical Trade: Minimum N3 qualification or NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol 40% or higher
POSITION OUTPUTS: The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
CONDITIONS: Must be successful in:
- Selection Process Competency evaluation Interviews
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Reside in the 50km radius of Leeuwpan (Proof of Residence required)
- A valid Driver’s license will serve as an advantage
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a CV to one of the following areas by no later than 2018 / 11 / 16: Leeuwpan Training Main Gate CV Box or email to Zanele.Radebe@exxaro.com
Preference will be given to applicants as per Exxaro Employment Equity Plan
Note! Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically.
(Visited 1,825 times, 1 visits today)
City of Ekurhuleni Opportunities for Youth
CLOSING DATE: 16 November 2018
The City of Ekurhuleni and its partners are offering placement opportunities to the youth of the City in the following disciplines:
|Administration (PGH01) x76
- Matric / Diploma Administration
|Laundry Operator (DPL01) x60
|Account Assistant (CGH01) x2
|ADmin / Marketing / Events Management / Chefs (CDF01) x18
|Graphic Design (GRP01) x8
- Graphic Design / Accounting
|Human Resources Management / Computer Science / Business Management / Management Assistant / Financial Management / Marketing / Information Technology / Industrial Psychology (HRS01) x130
|Security Services (SLN01) x55
|Grade C Security (RVT01) x9
|Office Management / Research & Development / Finances (KHL01) x3
|Administration (TTE01) x3
|ADministration / Journalism / Marketing (EKN01) x12
|Graphic Design & Marketing (BOE01) x2
|Accounting (RSN01) x3
|Security Services (CKP01) x100
Conditions of legibility
- Must be a resident of Ekurhuleni
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- No criminal records
- Placement is for only 12 months
How To Apply
Applications to be dropped at the following City’s CCC Youth Offices Tsakane
- Tembisa 1 & 2
- Katlehong 1&2
- Kempton Park
Correspondence is limited to shortlisted applicants only. Kindly consider your application not successful if no correspondence is received within three weeks after closing date
Applicants should not have participated in a similar programme offered by any government department or agencies.
Find similar youth opportunities here
(Visited 1,782 times, 1 visits today)
Mpumalanga Public Works Vacancies 150 Positions
Closing Date: 09 November 2018
STIPEND OF R6500.00 PER MONTH
The Department of Roads and Transport has hundred and fifty (150) The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport has hundred and fifty opportunities for Candidacy Programme in BSC / BEng / ND / BTech: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering for the 2018/19 to 2021 / 22 financial year. Interested unemployed persons are invited to apply for the above mentioned opportunities.
- The applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old, and unemployed
- BSc / BEng / ND / BTech: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- All assigned and dated applications should be submitted on Form 283 obtainable at any government department or at www.dpsa.gov.za/ documents.
- Applications must be accompanied by a brief CV, certified coples of qualification(s) and ID.
Participants will undergo an interview and successful participants will be informed accordingly
Participants will undergo practical training for three (3) years upon signing of a three (3) year contract.
The Department of Public Works Roads and Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Applications must be forwarded to: Head: Public Works, Roads & Transport
Private Bag x11302
NB: No faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
Applications addressed as above can also be hand-delivered at:
- Head Office
RHINO Building, Second floor, Government Boulevard, Mbombela 1200, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Ms BM Marule 013-766-8220, Mr DL Mabuye 013-766-6924
- Nkangala District
No. 7 & 8 KwaMhlanga, Government Complex, 1022, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Ms MG Mabena 013-947-2666
- Gert Sibande District
Corner Robertson & Joubert, Bathu- Pele Building, Ermelo 2350, Mpumalanga Province. Enquiries: Mr SFD Maseko 017-801-4000
- Bohlabela District
Thulamahashe Main Road, next to Government Garage and Graveyard, Thularahashe 1365, Mpumalanga Province. Enquiries: Mr SW Molamudi 013-773-0332/0639
- Ehlanzeni District
14 Bester Street, Mbombela, Mpumalanga Province Enquiries: Mr MG Mashile 013-762-6067
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only.
Should you not hear from us within 60 days from advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
(Visited 1,700 times, 1 visits today)
Arcelormittal Apprenticeships Must Have Grade 12
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
- Complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical or Engineering Science, applicable trade theory subject such as Welding & Metals / Platers & Metals / Mechano Technology and an additional trade related technical subject such as Technical Drawings / Engineering Drawings & Graphics etc, all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy) passed with a minimum of 45%
Apply Online for the Arcelormittal Apprenticeship Programme Welder
- Complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical or Engineering Science, applicable trade theory subject such as Electro Techniques / Electricians Work / Technica Electrical / Electrical Technology and an additional trade related technical subject such as Technical Drawings / Industrial Electronics / Technica Electronics etc, all passed with a minimum of 50%,and Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy) passed with a minimum of 45%
Apply Online for the Arcelormittal Apprenticeship Programme Millwright
|Production LearnerComplete Grade 12 Certificate with the following minimum criteria:
- English –45%
- Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy –45%
Apply Online for the Arcelormittal Production Learnership Programme
|Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship
- Complete Technical Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical or Engineering Science, applicable trade theory subject such as Fitting and Turning / Mechano Technology and an additional trade related technical subject such as Technical Drawings / Engineering Drawings & Graphics etc, all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy) passed with a minimum of 45%
Apply Online for the Arcelormittal Apprenticeship Programme – Fitter & Turner
- Complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical or Engineering Science, applicable trade theory subject such asPlaters & Metals / Welding & Metals / Mechano Technology and an additional trade related technical subject such as etc, all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy) passed with a minimum of 45%
Apply Online for the Arcelormittal Apprenticeship Programme – Boilermaker
(Visited 1,513 times, 1 visits today)
1. Process and administrate application
- Check and validate application forms for quality control
- Follow the capturing procedure
- Second validation of Declaration of Health, pay-slips and relevant medical documents must be forwarded to Underwriting department timeously
- Send incomplete applications back to Office Managers
- Process application form on system
- Follow up on outstanding documentation with Office Manager
- Liaise with New Business department on outstanding and provide feedback to Office Managers
- Email scanned successful application forms to New business department
- Capture a minimum of 60 policies per day
2. Send captured application forms to Head Office for archiving
- Register successful applications
- Send the original application form for tick off process
- Follow up on all outstanding requirements from tick off
3. Documentation and Filing Procedures
- Keep record systems up to date
- Certificate in Computer Literacy
- RE 5 (Advantage)
- Atleast 1 years’ experience in data capturing
- Insurance experience
How to Apply
You may also like:
(Visited 3,685 times, 1 visits today)