Win a Kia Picanto: Entrance is Free
We have been promoting this competition for the rest of 2018, now it is your time to take it home. This car is for grabs and one lucky person will take it home.
Take this beauty home, enter for free
Do you believe that it could be you taking this car home? Well there is nothing to loose in trying your luck. This Kia Picanto is worth R200 000 and justplay is giving it out for free.
All you need to do is go and play by logging in or registering free. You register only once but you can play as many as you can to increase your chance of winning.
Draw date 18 January 2019
Win R20 000 Cash by 19 December
Other competitions includes a R20 000 cash. The R20 000 cash competition ends on the 19th of December. So your Christmas can be so marvelous if you win this. All competitions are free to enter. Invite friends to play to increase your entrances.
Draw date 19 December 2018
All I can say now to you is good luck and happy holidays.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you