Necsa Learning Academy(NLA), through Human Capital Development(HCD) is contributing towards skills development by offering a twelve month’s CHIETA funded Work Integrated Learning Programme.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
- Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the age of 18 and 35
- In possession of relevant tertiary qualification in the field specified below.
|Behavioural based safetyfacilitator Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 06 / 2019
National Diploma in SafetyManagement or IndustrialPsychology
Assist in management of allocated BAPP® implementationGroups in Necsa as Corporate BAPP® Facilitator. Assistwith the improvement of the Safety Culture within the NecsaGroup.Assist management with general OSH Act requirements
|Administrative Assistant Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 07 / 2019
National Diploma inAdministration
Render overall administrative and related functions withinsecurity department
|Industrial PhysicsWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 08 / 2019
Third year Industrial Physics
Preparing sample and data analysis.Assisting with safe guard processes and calibration ofradiation detectors.
|Safety Officers Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 09 / 2019
B tech / Diploma in SafetyManagement
Facilities support on SHEQ-INS-System implementation.Safety inspectionsIncident investigationsHazard Identification and Risk Assessment.Safety Programs development and implementationUnderstanding of process safety, construction andcontractor management.Reporting of information and safety administration.Understanding the concept of risk management processes
|Internal Audit Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 10 / 2019
Diploma / Degree in InternalAudit and Diploma / DegreeInformatics or InformationTechnology Systems and Compliance Audit.Performance and Predetermined Objectives Audit.Information Technology Audit
|Journalism Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 11 / 2019
National diploma inJournalism / PublicRelations / Communicationor equivalent
Communication (with Internal and External stakeholdersusing different platformsJournalism (Plan, edit and write content for a variety ofinternal communications mediums)Marketing (Developing content to be used for social mediaplatformsImplement and support a communications / marketingstrategy to continually enhance Necsa’s corporate identity.
|Information TechnologyWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 12 / 2019
National diploma inInformation Technology
Setup and configure workstations and peripheralsDiagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents
|Industrial Engineering Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 13 / 2019
National Diploma / Degreein Industrial Engineering
Assess, monitor and enforce effective implementation oflicense-limiting conditions, adequate safety measures andefficient interventions as authorised in the facility-specificNuclear Installation Licence associated Safety Case, otherauthorisations, SHEQ-INS system and facility specificdocumentation.
|HRD Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 14 / 2019
ETD Diploma / Degree orequivalent in HRD
To render Education and Training support to HCDDepartment and NLA Assisting in Coordination of Necsa internship programmeand learnership programme.Assist in training coordination and rendering administrationservices in line with Necsa internal prescripts & SETArequirementsAssist in coordination and Administration of the bursariesand scholarship programmeCompile the Necsa internal agreementcontract for the learners Drafting of appointment letter andregret lettersArrange for security clearance and submit to relevant officesand receive results and keep records in a proper filingsystem.
|Administrative AssistantWork Integrated Learning|
Ref: 15 / 2019
Diploma in Administration
Experience in Laboratorywill add an advantage
|Occupational HygieneAssistant Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 16 / 2019
Third year Occupational Health or Environmental Science
|Financial Accounting Work Integrated Learning|
Ref: 17 / 2019
National Diploma in Finance /Bcom withAccountin
How To Apply
Kindly submit your certified academic record, CV, qualifications and a certified copy of ID to the email address provided below. No HAND DELIVERY will be considered. Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities and preference will be given to black female. Submit applications before the closing date of 19 July 2019. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5 000.00 per month.
GENERAL:Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
(Visited 560 times, 1 visits today)
Closing Date: 08 August 2019
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience And Qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How To Apply
Apply Online for the FNB: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
(Visited 814 times, 1 visits today)
| Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs |
Facilities Grad / InternBA degree business or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience considered.Apply Online for the Hitachi Facilities Graduate / Internship Programme
|Marketing Grad / InternMarketing Degree / DiplomaApply Online for the Hitachi Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Marketing Grad / InternMarketing Degree / DiplomaApply Online for the Hitachi Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Human Resources Management Grad / InternAdministrative or Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline desiredApply Online for the Hitachi HR Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Receptionist – Grad / InternshipTelephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone SkillsApply Online for the Hitachi Receptionist Graduate / Internship Programme|
|SALES Grad / Intern (PARTNER TEAM)Experience in Sales/Business Development (either from IT technology vendor, distributor or system integrator perspective) is preferred.Apply Online for the Hitachi Sales Graduate / Internship Programme|
|SALES OPERATIONS Grad / InternApply Online for the Hitachi Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Information Technology Grad / InternIT or Computer Science degree.Apply Online for the Hitachi IT Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Sales Grad / InternUniversity degree (IT, Computer science, Business, Marketing) with some working experienceApply Online for the Hitachi Sales Graduate / Internship Programme|
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
(Visited 492 times, 1 visits today)
Closing Date: 15 July 2019
Location: East London
Apprenticeship Intake 2020
Mercedes Benz South Africa offers trade-related training for top achievers who show a strong interest in their field of study and who want to be trained in a world-class organisation. This training will be offered at the MBSA East London Learning Academy. Positions, subject to conditions being met, may be made available for persons wanting to pursue the following apprenticeship fields:
- Apprenticeship: Millwright
- Apprenticeship: Automotive (Motor Vehicle) Electrician
Applications are invited from individuals interested in studying any one of the above technical fields through an apprenticeship. To be considered, applicants must
- Strictly comply with all the application requirements laid out in this advert. Please note all points in the advert carefully
- Meet the minimum qualification requirements by the time the apprenticeship starts which are: A seven subject Grade 12/ Matric NCV 4 qualification with good results in Mathematics and Physical Science, inclusive of applicable related subjects such
- as Electrical Technology. Mechanical Technology, Automotive Repair and Maintenance, Engineering Graphics and Design etc
- Alternately – A minimum of a full four subject N3 Technical Certificate with supporting language subjects at a Grade 12/Matric level or NCV level 4 (in a related engineering field of study is required. Students currently in their final year of study in the qualifications mentioned here and in the previous point may apply
- Be a South African citizen and ensure compliance with company values and policies
- Note that meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee further selection or screening for any apprenticeship positions that may be offered by MBSA
All applications are invited, however the following will apply: Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities. People with disabilities may apply, as long as the requirements indicated above can be met.
How To Apply
- E-mail your application to the following e-mail: email@example.com. Applications by other means will not be considered .
- It is strongly recommended you send your attachments as PDF documents. Word documents may also be used but PDF is preferred. No zipped, exe, or other similar files are allowed as attachments and other file formats will be blocked. Applications with missing or blocked attachments will not be considered
- Please only send ONE e-mail with all your attachments on it. Multiple e-mails from the same applicant will not be considered. If the attachments size is to big please reduce them before sending to enable all your documents to be submitted in ONE e-mail . It is strongly recommended that attachments sent be submitted together as one PDF file to simplify processing of your application
- The total size of ALL submitted attachments per application may not exceed 6MB / six megabytes
- Ensure that your typed submitted documents such as your covering letter, CV, contact details, etc are typed in a minimum font size of 14 to ensure legibility of documents
- The first page of the application must include a covering letter which must quote the reference number TECH 2020 and clearly show your preferred field of training: Either Millwright, Electrician or Automotive Electrician. You are only allowed to apply for one trader apprenticeship
- Clearly state in the covering letter why you are interested in the apprenticeship you have indicated . All applicants who are currently writing Grade 12 must submit certified copies of their 1″ term 2019 Grade 12 results as well as certified copies of their final Grade 11 results
- All applicants who have completed Grade 12, NCV 4 or any other related higher qualification must submit their certificate / statement of results together with any other applicable qualification and ID
- Certified copies of all qualifications mentioned on the submitted CV must be included – not just the applicant’s highest qualifications
- All applicants who are currently studying NCV level 4 must submit copies of their NCV level 2 and 3 results, as well as their final year high school certificate results irrespective of the level achieved at high school
- Candidates may only apply for one apprenticeship field and must not submit more than one application
- The applicant’s CV, ID and all other applicable certificates examination results must be included .
- Please ensure that certification stamps do not obscure important details on submitted documents
- Ensure that clear certification stamps with signatures are visible on all documents such as Identity Document, all submitted Certificates examination results, etc.
Please note: If you have not been contacted by the end of September 2019 for further screening you should consider your application
(Visited 1,011 times, 1 visits today)
It’s that time of the year! We are looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape our world.
We’re looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path.
Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of our organisation.
We’re committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be under the age of 28 years old.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation prior to 1994, however citizens of DRC, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and Information Systems/Information Technology
In additional to the above listed requirements, the candidate must:
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years
- Young South African citizens living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A medical certificate confirming disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required.
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete the questionnaire below by choosing any one category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
How to Apply
Apply online at Vodacom Career page
(Visited 556 times, 1 visits today)