Mercedes- Benz South Africa Internship Programme
Closing Date: 29 May 2019
Location: East London
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 7 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 July 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Graduate / Internship Programme
(Visited 1,146 times, 1 visits today)
Gauteng Human Settlement Internship Programme
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2019
Location: GAUTENG PROVINCE
STIPEND: R 5 000 PER MONTH
The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Departments core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields. Must be in between the ages of 18 – 35 yrs of age and a South African citizen. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability. The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements. Applications must be submitted on a 283 form with the following attachments: a certified copy of your matric certificate, highest qualification, ID document and CV. The Z83 form can be obtainable from any Public Service Department.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
- Building Engineering Ref No:0002.
- Construction Science Ref No:0003,
- Construction Management Ref No:0004.
- Town Planning Ref No:0005,
- Quantity Surveying Ref No:0006.
- (Research & Planning Ref No:007 applications for the Research & Planning Internship Programme must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor HCUD UNIT and not the Regional offices )
How To Apply
Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the table below failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification.
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements, 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor |
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No. 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road, 4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930|
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within three (3) months of closing di of the advert, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
(Visited 931 times, 1 visits today)
HR Graduates Internships
Cape Town, Western Cape
Reporting to: HR Manager
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Coordinating the recruitment process: Assist with managing the applications database, assist with coordinating interviews with recruitment agencies, managers, candidates and internally for venue booking, compiling interview packs and distributing to the interview panel timeously.
- Assisting with Onboarding of new employees: Completing IT activation anddeactivation forms, arranging new starters access cards, ID cards and parking cards, liaising with the relevant vendors and department to ensure staff uniforms are arranged for all new hires, interns and staff replacements, ensuring the new and replacement name badges are made and issued timeously.
- Training & Development: Assist the HR Team with coordination of training initiatives.
- Performing general administration and ad-hoc duties: Assist with arranging internal and external meetings, creation of new employee files, maintaining all personnel files for staff and interns, ensuring that all employee relevant documentation is in order, assisting with adhoc HR projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or any HR Related field (NQF Level 7)
- Experience in an administrative environment is advantageous
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- The ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Be able handle confidential and sensitive information
CLOSING DATE: 30 MAY 2019
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START 01 JULY 2019
How to Apply
Apply online here
(Visited 275 times, 1 visits today)
- Johannesburg, South Africa
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
During your internship, you will be involved in:
- Help Localise the international brand plan and brand strategy and ensure all aspect of the service and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Championing the brand internally, making sure all key brand stakeholders of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Maintain a high quality and effective marketing and sales support repository including brochures, banners, branded communication templates etc.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Conduct research and recommend suitable industry conferences, events and hospitality platforms that unlocks opportunity to build meaningful and profitable relationships with customers
- Help develop event material including invitations, promotional material, banners etc.
- Source venues, speakers, entertainment and negotiate fee for events and conferences.
- Event promotion using social media, direct mailers, PR and Media and direct marketing.
- Campaign and lead management coordinator.
- Ensure that the compliance and budget approval processes are followed and adhered to.
- General administrative and correspondence of work for the marketing department.
- Assist and support marketing specialist in all aspects of marketing and sales related activities.
- Assist with the planning and execution of POP related campaigns and events (Wellness Day, Heritage Day, Mandela Day etc.)
- Assist with compiling a quarterly marketing report for the local and international management teams.
You’re the right fit because:
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and research
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills
- Solid time management skill
- Must be creative
You are also:
- Able to work full-time
- Self-motivated, organised and flexible
- Strong communicator proficient in the English language (both written and verbal).
- Eligible for permanent work in South Africa
How to Apply
Click Here to Submit Applications
(Visited 229 times, 1 visits today)
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
The African Risk Capacity is a Specialized Agency of the African Union established in 2012 as an African-owned index-based weather risk insurance that provides African countries with tools and products to quantify and manage disaster risk. ARC offers a comprehensive, integrated solution that transfers weather risk away from governments – and the vulnerable households they protect to ARC. This enables governments to build resilience and better plan, prepare for and respond to Natural disasters, health outbreaks and Epidemics.
Emerging infectious diseases pose an increasing threat to health and economic development in Africa. In the past few years, the international community has moved towards a robust and well-coordinated response approach towards public health emergencies. Despite this, and other improvements in the increased speed of detection and response, rapid deployment of medical countermeasures and vaccines, the presence of timely access to funding in respect to many PHE remains unpredictable.
Following the Ebola crisis that ravaged West Africa, African Ministers of Finance requested the ARC Secretariat in March 2015 to develop a product to address countries’ financing needs to contain outbreaks of viruses and diseases common to the African continent, and in the event of spread or secondary transmission.
ARC has put together a team to work who are undertaking R&D on this outbreaks and epidemics and have in consultation with countries and partners selected four diseases for develop an insurance product for. The design of this product is based on four distinct but related workstreams, Risk Profile, Contingency planning, Disease model with trigger definitions and a cost benefit analysis. ARC’s O&E programme is designed to address many of the problems inherent in early response for disease outbreaks and epidemic response.
The O&E team seeks an intern to support its work of coordinating product development, including the country field, admin, filing, record keeping and coordinationSCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIESUnder the direct supervision of the Lead Advisor O&E, the intern will carry out the following tasks:
- In close collaboration with the O&E unit, provide Admin support and set up scheduled team calls with the different work streams.
- Ensure admin task such as the payment of consultants, collaborators and Researchers are processed and timely paid.
- Compile a record and data base of O&E partners and stakeholders and ensure they are provided quarterly and routine update on progress.
- Regularly engage in media research (including social media) to inform on actions/events of interest to the O&E pilot
- Review the O&E web page and discuss with Team on material to update
- Analyse flash reports and other reports from ARC field work to identify relevance to O&E.
- Draft reports on O&E activities in ARC
- Carry out administrative tasks as may be needed by the O&E unit.
- Be a recent graduate (max. 6 months after graduation) from an undergraduate or graduate university programme in Public Health, International or Global Health and Development Studies or related field
- Not be sons, daughters, brothers or sisters of WFP employees
- Must be eligible to stay and work in South Africa
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Manifest interest in global and international health issues
- Strong computer skills including good knowledge of excel and access
- Good communication skills
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, French is a plus
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIESDEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS25 MAY 2019.Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to applyWFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
(Visited 540 times, 1 visits today)