Home » Posts tagged 'Internships'
Tag Archives: Internships
WC Education Graduates Programme
Closing Date: 7 December 2018
The Western Cape Education Department (WCED) will commence with its Graduate Internship Programme on 1 April 2019 and unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape are invited to apply.
You may apply for the specific internship posts if you are in possession of a degree or diploma with an average mark of 60% in one of the following academic qualifications: Financial Management Systems; Financial Management; Accounting and Auditing; Human Resource Management / Development; Public Management; Office Management and Technology; Labour Relations Management or Project Management.
The WCED Graduate Internship Programme is a youth programme (focusing on ages 20 to 26) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a maximum period of 24 months, whereby successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5 728,54. Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please indicate by choosing a reference below, the district or office where you would prefer to be placed.
- Financial Management, Accounting and Auditing: ♦ Overberg (Caledon) (Ref. IP01OB) ♦ West Coast (Paarl) (Ref. IP01WC) ♦ Cape Winelands (Worcester) (Ref. IP01CW) ♦ Metro North (Parow) (Ref. IP01MN) ♦ Metro East (Kuils River) (Ref. IP01ME) ♦ Head Office (Cape Town) (Ref. IP01HO)
- Supply Chain / Procurement Management: ♦ Overberg (Caledon) (Ref. IP02OB) ♦ West Coast (Paarl) (Ref. IP02WC)
- Public Management: ♦ Metro North (Parow) (Ref. IP03MN) ♦ Metro South (Mitchells Plain) (Ref. IP03MS) ♦ Eden and Central Karoo (George) (Ref. IP03ECK)
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations: ♦ Head Office (Cape Town) (Ref. IP04HO) ♦ Metro East (Kuils River) (Ref. IP04ME) ♦ Metro South (Mitchells Plain) (Ref. IP04MS) ♦ Metro Central (Maitland) (Ref. IP04MC)
- Office Management and Technology: ♦ Cape Winelands (Worcester) (Ref. IP05CW) ♦ Metro Central (Maitland) (Ref. IP05MC) ♦ Head Office (Cape Town) (Ref. IP05HO)
- Project Management: ♦ Head Office (Cape Town) (Ref. IP06HO) ♦ Metro Central (Maitland) (Ref. IP06MC) ♦ Cape Winelands (Worcester) (Ref. IP06CW)
Candidates must submit a completed Z83 form, obtainable from any government department, together with a certified copy of the relevant qualification and a South African barcoded ID book or South African ID card as well as the academic results certified by the academic institution.
How To Apply
Instructions to candidates: Clearly indicate on the application the correct reference number, preferred office for placement and academic field for the attention of Mr L Ndzongo, Directorate: Strategic People Management, Western Cape Education Department, Private Bag X9114, Cape Town 8001.
Please note: Copies of certified copies and faxes will not be accepted. The WCED will not be held responsible for any costs relating to relocation, subsistence and travelling.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Kindly accept that, if you do not hear from the WCED by 1 April 2019, your application was unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Mr L Ndzongo, tel. (021) 467-2190
Adams & Adams Graduates Programme
Closing date: 21 December 2018
Start date: 01 February 2019
Intern: Information Technology [x2]: To gain training and workplace experience in administrative and technical support to implement, monitor and upgrade information technology systems (hardware& software). The IT Intern will acquire experience in the following:
Hardware and Software
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network operating system
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer viruses and security
Monitoring and Maintenance of Technology
- Installing and maintaining workstations
- Providing network accounts and passwords
- Monitoring security of desktop technology
- Maintenance of current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
Intern: Human Resources [x1]: To gain training and workplace experience in the provisioning of HR transactional/functional support; HR Administration and Information Management.
The successful candidates will receive an internship stipend, as determined by SASSETA Framework.
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) in: Information Technology
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) in: Human Resource Management
How To Apply
Ernst & Young Graduates Programme
If you want to join EY then we are looking for talented graduates like you! The talent we recruit and the training and development opportunities we provide are fundamental to our success. We provide our graduates with the opportunity and support they need to build a career that is right for them.
Brief Description of Role
Ernst & Young work with some of the biggest (and best) companies around helping them to improve their effectiveness and achieve their business goals. Our clients look to us to help create momentum, develop innovative solutions and challenge convention.
It’s the relationships we have with our colleagues and clients that make the way we work unique and energizing. We create teams to address the client’s needs directly, drawing on skills form across the firm. As a graduate you will work for a variety of clients with different team members who will continually stretch and challenge you to meet our client’s commercial needs as well as your own goals. Ultimately your decision about where your career starts depends on your needs and what level of responsibility you are ready for.
- Individuality, personality and the confidence to think differently
- Great team-working skills
- Awareness of general business issues and trends
- Flexibility to think on your feet
- Intellect and imagination
- Ambition to develop a career
- Ability to see other people’s point of view
- Newly qualified with Honours degree in Commerce / Logistics / Engineering / Science, etc.
- Supply Chain / Procurement qualification with management diploma / degree
B.Sc / B.Com Honours with focus on Quantitative skills, financial engineering, mathematical modelling, data modelling, IT.
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team leadership
- Ability to build and develop internal and client relationships
- Ability to deliver high quality work
- Sound project methodology application experience
- Business Acumen
- Integrity; respect and teaming
- Energy; enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- Build relationships based on doing the right thing
How To Apply
Find similar gradutes programme here
Graduates Programme Rand Mutual Assurance
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
Rand Mutual Assurance invites applicants to apply for Internships / Graduates Programme for 2018 in Parktown Johannesburg. The duration of this internship programme is 12 months and is commencing 01 February 2019.
Rand Mutual assurance aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain skills, knowledge and experience, whilst at the same time, positioning the successful incumbents for active and meaningful participation in the labour market.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies required:
- Applied Learning
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Contributing to Team Success
- Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Willing to learn
- Project wide perspective
- Team player
How To Apply
Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens, who have completed an NQF Level 5 qualification in any of the fields of study listed below:
|Data Analytics Grad / Intern
|Medical Benefits Grad / Intern
|Membership Grad / Intern
|Claims Management Grad / Intern
|Finance Grad / Intern
PathCare Graduates Programme
Closing date: Friday, 30th November 2018
We seek motivated individuals who are accountable and reliable; who possess a responsible work ethic; who are responsive to customer needs; and who can concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail.
Key Competency Requirements
- N6 theory from a public TVET (FET) college (Management Assistant or Office Administration will be advantageous)
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Read, write and understand basic Afrikaans
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- A positive attitude & flexible work-style
Applicants will be required to complete proficiency tests and undergo panel interviews. Applicants who score highest in the competitive process and who are deemed most suitable will be selected.
Please note that this is a contract position, the duration of the contract is 18 months and will commence in 2019. Placement is in Cape Town only and is possible in various departments at PathCare.
Hwo To Apply
Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme are required to email email@example.com to obtain the application form.
Candidates are required to print and complete the application form and hand deliver this along with all supporting documents to the PathCare Academy, 1 Birmingham Street, N1 City, Goodwood.
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.
Use this CV template for your application