HR Graduates Internships
Cape Town, Western Cape
Reporting to: HR Manager
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Coordinating the recruitment process: Assist with managing the applications database, assist with coordinating interviews with recruitment agencies, managers, candidates and internally for venue booking, compiling interview packs and distributing to the interview panel timeously.
- Assisting with Onboarding of new employees: Completing IT activation anddeactivation forms, arranging new starters access cards, ID cards and parking cards, liaising with the relevant vendors and department to ensure staff uniforms are arranged for all new hires, interns and staff replacements, ensuring the new and replacement name badges are made and issued timeously.
- Training & Development: Assist the HR Team with coordination of training initiatives.
- Performing general administration and ad-hoc duties: Assist with arranging internal and external meetings, creation of new employee files, maintaining all personnel files for staff and interns, ensuring that all employee relevant documentation is in order, assisting with adhoc HR projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or any HR Related field (NQF Level 7)
- Experience in an administrative environment is advantageous
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- The ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Be able handle confidential and sensitive information
CLOSING DATE: 30 MAY 2019
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START 01 JULY 2019
How to Apply