Bellville, Western Cape, Temporary, R4 500 a month
We are looking for young enthusiastic candidates for a one year Learnership Program.
- Provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service
- Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organisation.
- Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimum requirement of at least a good Grade 12
- Computer literacy (Essential).
- Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed (Essential).
- Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Essential)
- Mondays to Sundays: 8am-11pm (rotational shifts)
- Must be willing to work shifts
Please note: NO transport provided
How to Apply
Please send an updated CV to Brauwin.Isaacs@wns.com
Applications close on Sunday, 20 October 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: R4,500.00 /month
- High School (matric) (Required)
- RAF Correspondence Internships Pretoria
- WNS Global Services SA Learnership Programme R4500 Per Month
- Liberty Life INSETA Learnership Programme
- Robben Island Museum Internship Programme
- Last Day To Apply for SAPS Traineeships for 2020
- Job Scam Alert: How to see if a Job is a Scam
- Business Administration Learnerships for Matriculants
- Iso Lomso Fellowship Programme
- Ways to Make Money on the Weekends
- Ways to Make Money if You Are Unemployed
- P&G Learnership Programme Johannesburg
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.