Learnership-R25 000 – R35 000 a month
U.S.-based digital marketing agency is seeking a Digital Web Content Editor to join our highly skilled Digital Marketing Team.
The Content Editor will work as part of a team to manage, curate, edit, proofread and post a variety of content in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple high-priority projects, able to meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate a commitment to accuracy, all with a positive, proactive can-do attitude.
This position would require that you work from 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm SAST Monday thru Thursday and 8:30 am – 5:30 pm SAST on Friday.
– Fulfill content requests from the Digital Marketing Team
– Create topics based on keyword targets and work with a team of content writers to create the blog content
– Manage the entire process of creating quality and engaging blog content
– Manage timelines of content fulfillment
– Proofread and edit content deliverable
– Review third-party content sites based on Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness
– Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
– Strong ability for content ideation
– Understands how Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness (E.A.T.) are used in content strategy
– Ability to review a website/blog based on E.A.T.
– Understand the difference between Domain Authority and Page Authority
– Experience using Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, or Ahrefs
– Task-oriented and highly organized
– Knack for multitasking
– Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
– Minimum of 3 years of content editing
– Ability to proofread, edit and review web content for quality, value, and uniqueness
– Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
– Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork is a plus
– Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or a related field
– SEO familiarity is a plus
– Past agency experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Learnership
Salary: R25,000.00 to R35,000.00 /month
- content editing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- English (Required)
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.