After Matric Jobs, Learnerships, Internships, Traineeships, Bursaries and Scholarships. See our latest topics and choose the one you are looking for. Find jobs, bursaries, learnerships and training opportunities fast. Subscribe free to get daily updates.
A 1 year long learnership to attain a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision, is available from February 2019. While you are studying towards this qualification, you will be employed by PEP as a sales assistant in the Durban central area.
Must currently be unemployed
Good communication and writing skills
Must be able to work retail hours
Ability to serve customers well
Be available to be interviewed and tested
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, academic transcripts and ID (external applicants) or CV and an internal application form (internal applicants) to Siyandiswa Khuzwayo [E-mail: email@example.com or Fax: (086 452 2829)].
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit a brief CV of not more than 2 pages and copies of certificates and Submit.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guideline