Sasol HR Traineeships Sasolburg, Free State
Position: HR Novice Trainee
Type of employment: Contract
Closing date: 20 August 2019
Important to note :
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
This is a 12 month NPE contract position.
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
Required entry Qualifications:
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: None
1. Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Accurate (Customer survey rating > 85%) of scheduling of OME specific interventions
2. Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving
- Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
3. Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Customer survey rating > 85%
4. Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Customer survey rating > 85%
5. Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards
- LSO and LMS audits > 85%
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply online at Sasol Recruitment Page
You may also like to apply for:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5vn9Gy0mT
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you