Closing Date: Friday, 11 October 2019 @ 16:30
Reference: L / RTIA / 2019
Salary: R 5,000.00 per month
Duration: 12 months
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency offers learnership opportunities to unemployed young South Africans and applicants who must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently unemployed;
- Must have never participated in any learnership or internship programme;
- Must have a grade 12 certificate with a minimum of a symbol C in English and Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy;
- Must be a South African citizen and be between 18 and 35 years of age; and
- Must be willing to enter into a 12-month uninterrupted learnership contract.
How ot Apply
To apply please submit a letter of application with reference number, attach your CV, certified copies of grade 12 certificate, statement of results (academic record) and an identity document. Applications must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Human Resources Division, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
Enquiries: Mr Ignatius Chavalala 087 2877998
Correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates, if you do not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Incomplete applications without all the required documents as stated above will not be considered. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups: Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities candidates will be given preference.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you