Closing Date: Friday, 11 October 2019 @ 16:30
Reference: L / RTIA / 2019
Salary: R 5,000.00 per month
Duration: 12 months
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency offers learnership opportunities to unemployed young South Africans and applicants who must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently unemployed;
- Must have never participated in any learnership or internship programme;
- Must have a grade 12 certificate with a minimum of a symbol C in English and Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy;
- Must be a South African citizen and be between 18 and 35 years of age; and
- Must be willing to enter into a 12-month uninterrupted learnership contract.
How ot Apply
To apply please submit a letter of application with reference number, attach your CV, certified copies of grade 12 certificate, statement of results (academic record) and an identity document. Applications must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Human Resources Division, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
Enquiries: Mr Ignatius Chavalala 087 2877998
Correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates, if you do not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Incomplete applications without all the required documents as stated above will not be considered. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups: Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities candidates will be given preference.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.