The Pep Stores programme is intended to provide work experience or work-integrated learning opportunities to unemployed graduates who have recently completed their studies.
There are 36, 12-month contracts available to applicants who are keen to understand the field of retail:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
Candidates need to have a TVET N6 Diploma in one of the following fields:
- Business Management
- Clothing Production
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Sales and/or Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
NB: Only the above qualifications will be considered.
Candidates must display the following characteristics:
- A willingness to learn
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team-player
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
You may also like to apply for:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5vn9Gy0mT
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you