Takealot’s 2019 Blue Dot Sale take place from 29 November to 3 December and will offer big discounts on technology products, TVs, appliances, toys, and gaming products.
This is the biggest Black Friday sale in South Africa and shoppers can expect to save up to 60% on products over this period.
These discounts will be available through Takealot’s online store and through the Takealot Android and iOS App.
During the Blue Dot Sale new deals will also be added daily and will cover the Black Friday weekend, Cyber Monday, and Takealot Tuesday.
Early Access deals
In the build-up to its Blue Dot Sale, Takealot is holding an Early Access Sale which will run from 24-28 November.
Takealot said this Early Access Blue Dot Sale will feature “excellent deals” which will not be beaten over the Black Friday period.
Takealot will also be adding hundreds of new and exclusive app-only deals to the Early Access Sale on a daily basis.
The Takealot 2019 Blue Dot Sale sale can be accessed from the Takealot website.
Big growth expected
Takealot CEO Kim Reid told MyBroadband they expect Black Friday 2019 revenue to increase by 80% compared to 2018.
Takealot made R196 million on Black Friday 2018, and the retailer hopes to reach around R353 million in revenue this year.
In 2018, simultaneous active users peaked between 70,000 and 100,000 on Takealot’s website during Black Friday, and Reid said they expect traffic to increase by 120% this year.
Reid added that the company has taken steps to reduce the possibility of service interruptions and issues with online payments.
It expects to ship at least one order every second, with roughly 10,000 boxes leaving their warehouses every hour over the shopping season.
To facilitate the large number of customers, Takealot will grow its call centre staff complement from 380 to 750 for Black Friday 2019.
Black Friday Deals RSA
- Download JET Black Friday 2019 Catalogue
- Boxer Black Friday 2019 Specials
- Edgars BLACK FRIDAY 2019 Up to 50% Off
- Cash Crusaders BLACK FRIDAY 2019 and Weekend Specials TVs/Smartphones/Electronics and More
- Ackermans BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Spar Specials November 2019
- Mr Price Black Friday 2019 Deals
- South African Retailers Offering BLACK FRIDAY Deals for 2019
- Teljoy BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- AutoTrader Black Friday Car Deals of The Year
- adidas BLACK FRIDAY Deals 2019
- Makro Black Friday Deals 2019 Revealed
- Takealot Black Friday Deals 2019
- Superbalist Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Zando Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Pick n Pay Black Friday Deals 2019
- Shoprite Black Friday Specials 2019
- Checkers BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Truworths Black Friday 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.