TBWA Bursary Scholarship Programme 2019
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2018
Students within the following disciplines should apply: Creative / Art, Digital Science, Marketing, PR, Strategy, Project Management, Digital and Insights, Human Resource and Accounting.
TO apply send us the following:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and all current Grade 12 results,
- If currently in Matric 2018 (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if Matric completed (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably in pdf format)
- Acceptance letter for 2019 studies
How To Apply
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find other bursaries here
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.