TCTA is offering deserving students to qualify for opening bursaries and internships. They have x6 bursaries and x2 internships available.
Bursary Opportunities 2020 TCTA is offering bursary opportunities to academically deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Applicants should be studying or planning to do undergraduate studies at institutions of higher learning in South Africa.
The following fields of study are considered for funding:
- B Com Economics (Financial Management/Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree (x1)
- BSc or BEng in Civil/ Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation)/Mechanical/ Chemical (x4)
- BSc in Environmental Science/Environmental Management, Environmental Law (x1)
Internship Opportunities 2020 TCTA is offering internship opportunities.
Suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Available in the following fields of study:
INTERNAL AUDIT INTERN (1)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Commerce/Accounting/Internal Audit or Equivalent, with an Internal Audit module as part of the courses in the qualification;
- No experience is required for this position.
IT INTERNAL AUDIT INTERN (1)
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT/IT Auditing/Computer Science/ Computer Auditing/Information Systems or equivalent with an IT Auditing module as part of the course;
- • No experience is required for this position
How to Apply
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews.
Should you not hear from TCTA within 30 days after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.