The Tiger Brands Trainee Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organization.
Be studying towards, or be in possession of, a SAICA recognised B Com Degree or similar qualification from a South African University which is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Tiger Brands Trainee
- Corperate Affairs Management Trainee
- Management Trainee Programme
- Africa (TBI) Management Trainee
- Marketing Management Trainee
- Strategy Management Trainee
- Finance Management Trainee
- Research & Development Management Trainee
- Customer Management Trainee
- Supply Chain Management Trainee
- Chemical Engineering Management Trainee
- Human Resources Management Trainee
- Agriculture Management Trainee
- Industrial Engineering Management Trainee
- Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee
You may also apply for: Learnerships for Matriculants [Grade 12]
HOW TO APPLY
Management Trainees must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
About Tiger Brands Careers
We pride ourselves on nurturing the greatest and the most diverse minds in FMCG. Our people are challenged with game-changing opportunities locally and internationally, an inspiring workplace to unlock their potential and rewards that ignite their passion. We create experiences to grow and enhance careers, knowledge and skills through stretch work assignments, focused development programmes and opportunities to collaborate with winning teams.
We believe excellence should be celebrated and rewarded. At the same time, we realise there is more to being rewarded than receiving a salary and a bonus. As an employer of choice, we provide a range of competitive benefits, flexible working conditions and well-being solutions which means employees can structure their working day to achieve work/life integration.
You may also apply for: Wholesale Sector Learnerships Smartcall