Apply for the Total Internship Programme
12 month Internship opportunity is currently available for a Graduate with a Degree in Engineering.The ideal candidate must be based in the Witbank area.
More about Total Internship Programme for Graduates
You may also apply for: X80 SITA Internship Positions R5500
Intern will be placed in the Logistics business unit and will gain practical experience in Engineering and multi-functional administrative duties.
To join this dynamic team please send through your application with the following attachments:
- Final year transcripts
- Certificates (including Matric)
- Copy of ID
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Context and environment
You may also apply for: X60 Horticulture Learnership Positions
- You must have completed your BTech Degree in Engineering. BTech in Mechanical or Electrical will be advantageous
- Less than 1 year experience or none
- Must be less than 25 years of age
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Research skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity Plan
How to Apply
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.