The Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA) hereby invites previously disadvantaged youth residing in the Mpumalanga Province for a Learnership Traineeship Programme in Nature Conservation Guardianship at Level 2.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African youth between 18 and 35 years of age
- Must havea a grade 12 certificate
- Preference will be given to applicants that are residence of the province of Mpumalanga
- Applicants show participated in a Learnership Programme before
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply by submitting certified copies (not older than three months) of the following documentation:
- Applicants must specify, in their cover letter, the name of the Programme (i.e. Nature Conservation Resources Guardianship) NQF Level 2) they are applying for
- Detailed CV
- Proof of residence
- Copy of ID
- Matric certificate
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted via one of the following means:
Attention: Mr. Siyabong Singwane
Mpumalanga Tourism & Parks Agency
Block J, Office J18
N4 National Road, Hall’s Gateway
Attention: Acting Manager: Patric Manyaza
Human Resources Development
Private Bag, x11338
Note: Please specify the name of the programme you are applying for (Conservation Learnership NQF L2)Closing Date: 26 June 2019
Duration: 12 Months
Should you not receive any feedback from MTPA, regard your application as unsuccessful.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.