Are you passionate about starting your career in the Tourism and Environmental sector?
Tourism Blue Flag Learnership
Apply now to kick start your carer in the Tourism Blue Flag 1 Year Learnership Opportunity.
The Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa invite applications from interested candidates to be part of the Tourism Blue Flag (TBF) project.
Participants will undergo training and receive work place skills development.
The program will be implemented for a period of twelve (12) months and the participants must come from the following municipalities in three coastal provinces:\
- Western Cape: City of Cape Town, Overstrand and Bitou municipalities
- Eastern Cape: Kouga and Nelson Mandela Bay Metro municipalities
- KwaZulu-Natal: eThekwini municipality
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA
- The Learner must be unemployed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years,
- Have a minimum of Grade twelve (Matric) qualification and must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Be a resident of the Local Municipality and must reside within 25km of the coastline (Proof required)
- Have a passion or interest for people, tourism, safety, education and the environment.
- Must not have participated in any Department of Tourism funded projects in the last two years.
- Must be able to provide a police clearance certificate
- Not more than one learner per household
- Some work experience or further qualifications would be an advantage
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.