Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
Reference Number : 50014228
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
As part our Human capital development strategy, we are offering bursaries to B.Eng. or B.Sc. Engineering students and Chartered Accounts Training Programme. This aligns to address Transnet’s skills needs in support of the Company’s Market Demand Strategy.
Grade 12 Learners (SA Citizens) with outstanding achievements, minimum five symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and students currently studying towards B.Eng. or BSc Engineering encouraged to apply for one of our comprehensive bursaries in the following disciplines:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering(Heavy Current)
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Software
- Computer Science
- Computer & Mathematical Science
How To Apply
You can use this link to download the Bursary Application form and to obtain more information related the Transnet Bursary Scheme
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
Post : Transnet Freight Rail , 15 Girton Road (Inyanda 2, 3rd Fl) , Capacity Development , Parktown , 2193
E-mail : Bursaries@transnet.net
Fax : 0117749235
Note: If you have not been contacted by 31 October 2019 consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you