Apply for the Transnet CA Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year. As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offering bursaries to B.Sc. Information Technology students and Chartered Accountants Training Programme. read more about the Transnet CA Bursary Programme.
Transnet CA Bursary Programme
This aligns to address Transnet’s skills needs in support of the Company’s Market Demand Strategy.
Commercial Disciplines (BSc)
- Grade 12 Learners (SA Citizens) with outstanding achievements, with a minimum APS score of 5 in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and students currently studying towards B.Sc Information Communication Technology
Read also: Mediclinic ER24 Bursary Programme
Charted Accountants Training (CAT) Programme
- B Compt Hons/final year or one year Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) programme.
- Current final year CTA students are also welcome to apply.
Bursary Application (B.Eng or BSc Engineering)
- Grade 12 Learners (SA Citizens) with outstanding achievements, with a minimum five symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and students currently studying towards B.Eng or BSc Engineering
Qualifications & Experience:
- Electrical (Heavy Current)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Software
- Computer Science
- Computer & Mathematical Science
Read also: Anglo American Bursary Programme 2021
Applications must be accompanied by a CV including certified copies of your Grade 12 certificate
About Transnet Bursaries
Transnet bursaries are awarded annually as part of the company’s human capital development which in accordance with its employment needs. All bursaries are offered to applicants who wish to pursue studies towards Engineering fields. Transnet bursary covers tuition fees, accommodation and meals, book allowance as well as experiential training.
Bursaries are renewable every year depending on the bursary holder’s academic performance. Subjects failed must be repeated at the student’s own expense.Full-time bursaries are awarded annually according to the employment needs of the company. All their full-time students are viewed as potential employees, depending on vacancies being available after successfully completing their qualifications. Bursary holders may be required to perform vacation work for the company which is available during June/July and December/January holidays. Upon graduation, students will also be required to work for the company equivalent to the duration of Transnet financial aid.