The purpose of the Learnership Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
- Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
Qualifications & Experience:
Grade 12 / Matric
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Effective writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Closing date: 25 October 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.