|Job Title||Store Supervisor|
|Organization Name||Truworths Lynnwood|
|GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognised as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations and recognition programmes. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals, but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
In the words of our CEO, Michael Mark, “The theme is simple…it’s all about fashion. This straightforward concept is a powerful reminder about what Truworths is all about – fashion.” (Annual Financial Statement)
|• Assist the manager with the Day to day running of the store
• Making sure that the MBP and visual standards are maintained
• Maintaining the visual appeal of the store
• Make sure that staff adhere to the policies and procedures
• Update notice boards
• Conduct and assist with hanger counts
• Conducting regular spot checks at the service desk and Fitting room
• Conduct spot checks at the fitting
• Giving regular feedback to you manager on poor and best sellers
• Assist with staff training
• Driving promotions in the store
• Refuse checking
• Daily meetings with staff
• Assist in conducting PDD with staff
• Assist with the recruitment of weekly flexi timers
• Driving customer service in the store
• Manage the opening of new accounts
• Queue management
Include Admin duties
|• Learnership certificate in Wholesale & retail processes (NQF level 2)
• Sales & Merchandise and Supervisor’s certificates
• Computer literacy, good admin/credit knowledge
• Strong leadership, coaching and developing skills
• Passion for fashion and attentive to detail
• Proactive, accurate and numerate
• Excellent customer service and good people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Security conscious and self-motivated
• Attentive to detail and vigilant towards shrinkage
|Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.|
|How to Apply||Click Here to Send Applications|
|Professional Area||Store Operations – Mpumalanga|
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.