Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions has an exciting opportunity at it’s Nova Malmesbury depot for a general worker
Education and Experience
- Grade 10 Literacy level
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit
- Vehicle loading & offloading techniques
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
Key Performance Areas
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Washing of vehicles
- Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
- Fuelling of Vehicles
- Loading of vehicles – when required
- General tasks i.e.
- Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site & Farms
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
How to Apply for this position
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you